Yes! The current plan is to wrap up the final touches on the Beta. Professional voice actor, continue play testing etc... Once I feel happy with the single player mode I will be adding in a Multiplayer mode (which I will hopefully be able to show off shortly) and update Marty to the final version. The price will likely go up a bit at that point but for those who buy in at the Beta, those updates will be free!
Marty Thinks 4th Dimensionally BETA
A downloadable game
Use time travel to solve mind bending puzzles that will force you to think 4th dimensionally. Marty Thinks 4D has 50 unique levels including boss fights and bonus content. This game was created almost entirely by 1 person.
As this is a BETA build please provide any feedback you can to me at Kittysoftstudios@gmail.com. I would love to use any advise I can to improve the game!
BETA Version 1.03
- Changed several later levels to make them more forgiving.
- Fixed a glitch where associated with Jump-pads.
- Improved some projectile graphics
- Improved the graphics of some GUI's
- Minor positioning/enemy adjustments in many levels.
As a BETA Version this game still has
- Tentative voice work - Professional voice actor to be used in future updates.
- Some music unfinished.
- Some unfinished cut scenes
- Small glitches might exist
Support our Greenlight here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=720610733
Try the Demo here: https://jstoffer.itch.io/marty-thinks-4th-dimensio...
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7QujTVPluUZs6TwZ...
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: